FAMETRICS provides rehabilitative training for musculoskeletal injuries associated with deceased functionality and athletics, utilizing therapeutic modalities and customized fitness training to correct and improve fitness & performance levels.
Therapeutic Modalities include:
- Pre-assessment of existing condition or injury.
- Electrotherapy, Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) to relieve pain.
- Cryotherapy to reduce inflammation & muscle soreness.
- Thermotherapy (heat) to increase the extensibility of soft tissues and enhance blood flow.
- Myofascia release to resurface and lengthen (fascia) connective tissue.
- Trigger point therapy to eliminate scar tissue.
- Therapeutic massage to manipulate soft tissue.
- Corrective isolated stretching to increase the extensibility & elasticity of soft tissues, increase joint range of motion, reduce muscle imbalances and relieve joint stress.
Customized Fitness Training include:
- Post-assessment of existing condition or injury.
- Determine physiological and biomechnical limitations.
- Customized training to correct pre-existing condition or injury to allow for proper recovery and to increase fitness and performance levels.
Sessions can be purchased individually or in packages.
Cost: $65.00 (1 hr)